Thursday 17 December 2009

I'm not saying it was your fault although you could have done more




Maria Francesca Pepe has some more beautiful full-length dresses that I'm loving at the moment, there are so many I've made this montage of my favourites. In addition her accessories are very en ce moment, especially the diamond pendant which is very like the diamonds on the cover of Kill Paradise's album cover for The Effect, don't you think, as a side note, I love the first three songs on the album; Fall From A Star, Candy Land Wedding and All For You. Enjoy these outfits, some are gowns and others are more work wear, but they have all been selected for different reasons, but basically because I love them. What do you think?

I'm sorry its small, but if anyone knows how to put pictures on via a url/website which also lets them be all together I'd be very happy x

No comments:

Post a Comment