Monday 1 February 2010

What was I supposed to do, drag her by her hair and lock her in your closet











I love Topshop Unique's S/S '10 collection. It is so beautifully casual, the use of rubber/latex gives the looks a high fashion edge, not so wearable, but I guess it's for sale aswell though. They're really going for the sporty look as well this season. I love the shark detailing on some of the tops, but I'm not so sure about the look on the dresses, I've not added pictures as I'm not a fan, but it's cute, I guess. Gorgeous swimsuit aswell.

2 comments:

  1. This collection is great. I'd take a few of thoose pieces and wear them in a different way. but anyways hannah montanah leggings were made by miley cyrus, you know hannah montanah haha. I got them at Wal-Mart :)
    -Alexandria

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete