Sunday 25 April 2010

Yeah, I've been to Jupiter





It has been a long time since I have last posted. I have been ever so busy, and also got stranded abroad due to a volcano deciding to blow. Stuck on holiday for an extra week doesn't seem so bad, but when you have major exams coming up it puts a bit of a downer on the whole experience. However, I'm back now and did some shopping yesterday and this is what this post is going to be about- shoes. I bought a pair of brogues which are gorgeous, I've been looking for a pair for months now, I saw this white pair in topshop, but they didn't have them in my size so I kept looking. The brown pair from asos.com are rather like mine, but more expensive- seeing as mine are from TKMaxx. The Swarovski crystal studded pair are by Melissa, not really my taste- bit too sparkly, but nonetheless quite eye catching especially with the patent gloss. I really like the lilac Carvela brogues, they're really girly and sweet compared to most brogues. I can't find a picture of my shoes on the internet and my cable has temporarily displaced itself so I can't upload a picture :( I apologise for the layout, I really haven't got a hang of this yet. All I wonder is if I'm still going to like them next year, because I know fashion changes quickly, but some things stay in longer and I really hope these do because they're so comfy. I'll wear them anyway, just don't really want too many strange looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment