Tuesday 9 April 2013

And I was like baby, baby, baby, ohhh




 I'm finally back in Surrey. I flew back in the early evening so had these fantastic views above the clouds. Seeing the sunset when you're in the sky is just marvelous.
I had a baby shower the next day and so I made a cake, this was supposed to be an apple upside down cake..it didn't look as pretty as the recipe photo did, but it tasted AMAZING! I made a caramel sauce with it too, which just added that extra somethin' somethin'. 

Here's the recipe
 The table was lovely. I love baby showers, they're just so joyful.
Here's a nappy cake, a bit of a tradition in my church family. Its made entirely of nappies (diapers, if you're American) and inside there's all bits & bobs, such as bottles, dummies etc. Pretty cute, hey? We're yet to find out if the baby is a girl or boy, hence the very neutral colours.

 These cupcakes were INCREDIBLE. 


More of my weekend to come later. I now have to eat my dinner and head off into London for a leadership meeting. If your lucky I might get a few photos as its in Westminster & Parliament at night is always a nice view.


No comments:

Post a Comment