Tuesday 30 April 2013

summer IS on its way

 It has been a while since I've posted. I've been away at my church's womens conference (hence fancy nails done by tutorial on February Girl, its called Colour and its incredible. We were at Wembley Arena for 3 days and it was seriously the best ever. I wish I had good photos, but the lights and everything were too much for my poor phone camera, but if you're interested have a look online.
 Its been quite sunny recently which meant walks by the Thames and salad! This was my lunch today, so yummy.
 This chap didn't mind me taking his photo, I was literally 60cm away from him. And those feathers; gorgeous!
Been ill for nearly a month now, so only been going to the gym every now and then, but have been going on strolls to this place every day I am able (yesterday I slept nearly the whole day).
p.s. New shoes :) from Aldo, the shoe shop I never fail to find shoes in.
p.p.s. That's Hampton Court Palace in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment