Saturday 18 May 2013

If you people be ballin' then boy I must be FIFA

Currently I have the song Miami 2 Ibiza by Tinie Tempah & Swedish House Mafia in my head. I don't know why, I don't think I've listened to it for a while. I guess it could have been playing in the background at the gym, but yeah.

Anyway this post is just to say, I'm in my final stretch for exams, 5 days and I'm done! SO EXCITING, but can't get too excited because I have to study still.

Do you ever get to that point where you feel like you've studied all that you can and that you're just going around in circles. I'm getting there. Although post-optimality analysis is currently hindering my understanding so if you know anything about this or know anyone that does...hook a sister up.

Also something exciting happening this weekend (tomorrow) and you might find out about it if it works.

That probably makes no sense. All will become clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment