Friday 10 May 2013

I don't care, I love it.

It is possible that I have the best friends in the world.

Very possible.

They're so encouraging. I actually went to bed last night thinking 'how is it that I have such good friends in my life?' Last night was also the night before my economics final (I had it this morning, it wasn't great, wasn't horrific, so we'll see come results). I could so easily have tossed and turned, not being able to get to sleep panicking about what's on the paper AHI'MTOTESGONNAFAIL but I didn't, due to my friends being the most encouraging people (& God's Word too, reading the Bible helps)

And this isn't about being boastful, its about acknowledging my blessing. I am SO thankful for the people around me.

It makes me a bit sad that I'm not always around them, living in a different country and all that, but technology makes the world so much smaller. I realise it is only 400 miles, but its still a distance and its tough at times, but texts, facebook, instagram, twitter, oh boy you make life that bit nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment