Friday 11 October 2013

Poor effort

My blogging efforts have been poor recently. I think I've been lackikng inspiration. However, I'm going to have a fresh approach.
Next week I am going to Iceland to see the Northern Lights. This is something I've wanted to do for years. Thus I am excited. However, I don't want to be sad once I've been there because then what will I look forward to, but instead set my sights on how practically I'm going to see all the places in the world I want to visit.
I have a pinterest board called I just want to see the world and I'm going to work through that as a start and look at how I would get to these places and what I'd do and see. It currently has 82 pins and is ever increasing.I'm going to start from the first thing I pinned- Tokyo. Next post it will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment